Experience Retail’s Digital Rush
Cram your head full of inspirational new ideas, proven tactics and the latest technology solutions – all in 2 ½ days. You’ll be ready to rush back to the office with actionable takeaways that will engage customers, increase clicks and boost sales. View the full agenda.
Digital Tactics That Work
Results. You want ‘em and want ‘em now. This year’s Summit includes plenty of tactically focused programs, lead by specialists and designed to jump start conversations between you and your retail colleagues.
- New! Customer Centricity, an ARTS Forum (included in full conference registration, RSVP requested) – explore the latest thinking around customer centricity strategies in this new, one-day forum.
- Digital Retail Boot Camp – go back-to-basics in an intense day of tactical training on the fundamentals of e-commerce. (additional fee required)
- Roundtables – dive into various topics with small groups of digital retail trendsetters
- Doctor Is In: One-on-One Website Critiques – reserve your personal 20-minute consultation with an expert for specific site recommendations (open to full-conference attendees)
New Ideas That Inspire
You want to be inspired to connect the dots in new ways. Our keynote speakers are industry leaders, visionaries and pioneers who will challenge you to be a part of the next big thing that changes what, how, when and why we do what we do. Find out what topics were covered this year.
Plans That Succeed
You’re ready to try something different – a new program, engagement or technology—and need guidance. Breakout Sessions are timely, comprehensive, and presented by industry experts, and will help you turn those big ideas into reality. Sessions are broken out into five tracks:
- Channel Convergence – examine the blurring of lines between media delivery, social interaction, mobile experiences, and even the physical and digital worlds
- Conversion and Acquisition – explore digital marketing and merchandising tactics that help attract, convert and keep customers
- Dynamic Marketing – learn what’s new in digitally-infused retail advertising and creative, marketing analytics, social media, storytelling, customer service, and brand building
- Inspiration and Innovation – discover fresh concepts and new business models that are changing the face of retailing as we know it
- Mobile First – understand the power of mobile, where overarching design, navigation, interface, experience and conversion deliver the newest retailing capabilities as they come online
Plus, explore the EXPO Hall to find technology that can help take you and your business to exciting new heights. There’s also Exhibitor BIG !deas Sessions on the EXPO floor that showcase how the latest solutions are helping retailers achieve their goals.